Apply Today Here!
- Representation for programs on accreditation and certification boards
- Communication between members to address priorities and concerns of CEPH accredited programs
- Networking opportunities through support for sessions at national and international scholarly conferences
- Advocacy for greater involvement with national public health entities for program support and networking
- Opportunities to engage in research that identifies the program and student characteristics of CEPH-accredited MPH programs.
- Events to showcase member programs, present faculty/ student research, and foster networking between member programs
- Scholarships and stipends to support students in our member programs
2020 Annual Membership
Institutional Membership is open to all CEPH-accredited public health programs upon payment of dues.
Associate Membership is open to programs and institutions seeking or considering CEPH accreditation upon payment of dues.
Institutional Delegates The representative to the Association shall be the person designated by the Institution as the Director/Coordinator of the program. The Institution acting through the Director/Coordinator of the accredited program also shall appoint one additional representative to the Association, thereby giving each institution two representatives to the Association.
The Sponsoring Membership holds the same rights and privileges as our regular membership, but provides a mechanism for increased contribution for programs who are in a position to provide additional financial support to AAPHP. The Sponsoring Membership is optimal and intended to help grow the infrastructure of AAPHP. Funds from sponsoring memberships will be used to employ graduate and undergraduate students to help provide the person-power needed to continue our organizational mission, goals, and objectives.